Bold Predictions (Some are way more bold then others)
- Drew Brees will not lead the league in passing yards or touchdowns.
- Blaine Gabbert will not throw for more than 1,000 yards this season.
- The Texans will have 2, 1,000 yard receivers this year (Andre Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins)
- Greg Jennings will revive his career and have more reciving touchdowns then Adrian Peterson will have rushing touchdowns.
- A.J. Green will lead the NFL in receiving Touchdowns and yards.
- Robert Griffin III will come back and throw for over 3,000 yards rush for over 500 yards and lead his team to the playoffs.
- Reggie Bush will have the most receiving touchdowns and yards of any running back in the NFL this year.
- Adrian Peterson will rush for 2,000 yards this year.
- Tom Brady will break Drew Brees record of 54 consecutive games with a touchdown pass.
Post a Comment